500 days of Summer
Hello!
Today I'll be talking about 500 days of summer, a movie I have recently watched and enjoyed a lot.
500 days of Summer is a comedy drama directed by Marc Webb that was released in 2009.
This movie is about a love story, but not a traditional cinema love story.
Tom and Summer, the main characters, are two coworkers that fall in love, but both of them have a very different perspective on romance, which may leads to some difficulties on their relationship.
I personally like this film a lot, not only because it gives a different perspective of what love is like in cinema, but also because I find it really enjoyable and easy to watch, due to how aesthetically pleasing the color scheme is and how naturally it is written.
I would certainly recomend anyone watching this film.
Today I'll be talking about 500 days of summer, a movie I have recently watched and enjoyed a lot.
500 days of Summer is a comedy drama directed by Marc Webb that was released in 2009.
This movie is about a love story, but not a traditional cinema love story.
Tom and Summer, the main characters, are two coworkers that fall in love, but both of them have a very different perspective on romance, which may leads to some difficulties on their relationship.
I personally like this film a lot, not only because it gives a different perspective of what love is like in cinema, but also because I find it really enjoyable and easy to watch, due to how aesthetically pleasing the color scheme is and how naturally it is written.
I would certainly recomend anyone watching this film.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario