Shortfilm credits
Hello everyone!
Today I am going to upload my shortfilm credits.
Theta have been made with the technique of stopmotion.
Stop Motion is a technique used to bring static objects to life on screen. This is done by moving the object while taking pictures of it, so every picture creates a frame. When all the frames are played in sequence it shows movement.
I really hope you like this work!
You can watch it here.
Today I am going to upload my shortfilm credits.
Theta have been made with the technique of stopmotion.
Stop Motion is a technique used to bring static objects to life on screen. This is done by moving the object while taking pictures of it, so every picture creates a frame. When all the frames are played in sequence it shows movement.
I really hope you like this work!
You can watch it here.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario